AHB is a dynamically growing group of companies with extensive experience of more than 20 years. Which operate in the pipeline industry in the region of Iran including:
- Industrial – X-ray films and NDT equipment,
- Welding consumables,
- Anti-corrosion tapes,
- Pipes, plates, valves, fitting, and so on.
- This group consists of Khane Sanat Bastan PJS Co, Co.LTD, Steel Joosh shop, and also offices in different parts of the world including Turkey, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia.
FOREIGN TRADING NETWORK OF AHB
Since 1997, this company is active as a specialized channel of imported goods from international Sources and manufacturers and also as an Iran products exporter in AHB trading group.
Registered firm in China is active since 2009 for sourcing and providing trade services in Southeast Asian countries especially in China and Hong Kong.
This office has been established and active since 2010 for sourcing and providing foreign Trade services relating to orders needed for AHB affiliates and other applicants as well.
A registered company in Germany is active since 2014 as a specialized channel of imported goods from European countries especially Western Europe.
Read more about us
- Supplying types of Plate required in the construction of pipes and tanks
- Supplying welded, seamless pipes and fittings
- Supplying different valves of transmission lines and process systems, control valves Safety and wellhead equipment
- Supplying welding consumables
- Supplying Industrial x-ray films and chemicals
- NDT equipment and industrial radioactive materials and devices
- Supplying heat shrinkable sleeves, cold applied wraps; FBE, HBE anti-corrosion tapes.
- Providing business services to import goods and equipment required through valid
sources and manufacturers boy foreign business network
- Providing technical consultant selecting goods, teaching aftersales pertaining to sets
and goods required by the group
- Oil, gas, and petrochemical industries
- Refining and power generation industries
- Water and wastewater industries
- Machinery and pipe industries
- Cement industry
- Shipbuilding industry
We understand that offering the highest quality means of survival in our business. This is why we are constantly improving our management processes.
Proof of our efforts is our ISO 9001: 2008 certificate in Quality management system.
Since the new version of ISO-9001 will be released in September 2015, the company is implementing the necessary infrastructure to improve its quality management system. Such as strategic management and risk management. Hope to obtain its re-cert acknowledge in 2016.
- Mapna Group
- KALA NAFT
- Tehran Jonoob
- Zir Asas
- Jahad Nasr
- Danial Petro
All activities and orders are handled by competent and skilled experts and high-quality engineers, procurement, and logistics staff, active in various files.
We believe that Our people are our biggest asset.
AHB is dedicated to:
- Being the number one choice of clients & To be the preferred long term partner of the customer and to be a model company is regional pipeline sector key products.
- Having outstanding rig and employee performance.
- Increasing profitability and share. Price
To archive its aim, AHB will focus on Client demands with cooperative and well-known international companies to supply.
Total adherence to ethical principles and professional commitments lies at the core of AHB values and in all its endeavors; AHB is committed to fulfilling its stakeholders' expectations.
While trying to establish a safe dynamic & inspiring working environment, AHB will also assist employees by upgrading their knowledge as well as providing them with adequate working opportunities in raising market shares.
In short, AHB core values and beliefs are based on:
- Professional approach
- Ethical values
- stakeholders' satisfaction & trust.
AHB mission is to develop its business through the performance of all upstream activities with special emphasis on pipeline equipment and services.
We are committed to satisfying the expectation of our stakeholders, shareholders, customers, and employees. The company aims to fulfill the objectives listed below:
- Developing human resources, employing creative, capable, and motivated individuals, and nurturing employees’ capabilities.
- Seeking sustainable development and maintaining our leading market position by increasing competitive advantage.
- Improving financial performance by minimizing cost, adding a valve,
- Focusing on a win-win strategy with clients, stakeholders & contractors & suppliers
- Gaining the respect of clients by making a difference through servicing and operating challenging projects.
- Maintaining the highest industry standards
To be the preferred long-term partner of the customer and to be a model company is regional pipeline sector key products.